Here comes the countdown to the seventh season of the Big Brother Naija show, which will hold at about 7pm (WAT) on Saturday.
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the host, will declare open the new Season.
The seventh edition promises to be full of love triangles, heated exchanges, shock evictions and intense competition.
There are some new development and of course new things to excite their fans, one of which, “There will be no ‘shower hour’ in this season of Big Brother Naija”. The headline sponsor of Big Brother Naija season 7, is Pocket by PiggyVest (formerly Abeg), and the associate sponsor is flutterwave.
Here are 5 things to expect as Season seven BBNaija premieres tonight:
– The season 7 double launch will air on July 23 and 24, 2022 across all Africa Magic stations on GOtv and DStv. The theme for this season which is yet to be revealed will be unveiled during the live show by the host, Ebuka.
– The launch will not only see the return of live audiences but also performances from Fast-rising Afrobeats artistes, Asake, Victony and others.
– Season 7 of the show will see the return of the Ninjas in the house and it will run for 10 weeks, with the finale on October 2, 2022, as its live eviction show will be broadcast every Sunday at 7pm (8pm CAT).
– There is a grand prize of a N100m worth of prizes for the eventual winner which includes a N50m cash prize, top of the range SUV, trip for two, among many others.
– Fans will only be able to vote for their favourite Housemate via the Mobile site, Website, and the MyDStv/MyGOtv App only. BBNaija fans outside Nigeria can also stream the show.